CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

oh my, my this weekend is so burn
everyday i have to sleep very late...sianz
my life science is taking alot of my time and i also have to do a report regardin abt something (lets just say it is confidential :P)

d0 u know i have an idiotic neighbour who loves to block my house entrance
he think the whole territorial belong to him
this is such a frequent happening that my mum called the police(i wont reveal much further)

hm...wat else did i do yesterday...oh yar, went out for dinner and eat fishball soups, dried meepok, satay and carrot cake....mmm, yummy
then after tat went to fok wah to buy chinese medical herbs (my mum want to buy, not i want)
after, tat we go to giant @ IMM and walk walk.

haiz. life is so b0ring. :P

0 comments: